Spear Tip Jag .45 Cal.
Pro-Shot’s Benchrest Quality spear tip brass jag keeps the cleaning patch in place running through the bore. The most efficient and effective way to clean a bore is with a jag draped with a patch that completely covers the bore. This reduces cleaning time and provides a superior clean barrel. Pro-Shot designs each jag to match up with our cleaning rods for a totally smooth fit. With our vast work and knowledge on manufacturing parts over the years, we developed what we like to call the Pro-Shot System. The Pro-Shot System is a simple superior solution: Use our cleaning rod, jag, and cleaning patches for a perfect fit every time you clean!
· Pro-Shot System - Precision Engineered Design, Fit, & Function
· Fits smoothly with Pro-Shot .27/U Cal. Cleaning Rods
· Precision #8-32 Threads
· Jag Stamped with size for easy identification
· Made in USA
Jag Thread Information: All Pro-Shot Jags are mfg. with American Standard Threading
· .17 and .20 Cal. - #5-40 thread
· Rifle and Pistol - #8-32 thread
· Shotgun - #5/16-27 thread