If you are interested in becoming a Pro-Shot Brand Ambassador, please contact Davis Wegmann at the following: email@example.com
(Grand Master Champion & Team Pro-Shot Captain)
Meet Maximus White. He is 15 years old and happily home schooled. He spends the majority of his time in the great outdoors. I guess you could say that he was born with a gun in his hands! From the moment he was able to hold a real gun he was hooked and hasn't slowed down since. By the age of 4 he was shooting a 22 rifle. At age 5, he was shooting 22 pistols and a 410 shotgun. On his 7th birthday he received his very first AR-15 rifle and he said that it was the best birthday present ever! Since then, he has continued to add new pistols, rifles, and shotguns to his shooting lineup.
As of March 2018, he began competing in IDPA, USPSA, and Steel Challenge (SCSA). Maximus shot his very first 2 gun match at Low Country IDPA in Georgia in March of 2018 and immediately knew that this is what he wanted to do! He has shot multiple local, state, national, and world matches since then, and holds multiple state, national, and world titles. He also became the youngest SCSA Grand Master and 4x SCSA Grand Master at the age of 11. He looks forward to a career in the shooting sports and works every day towards that goal! Maximus is beyond grateful to be a part of Team Pro-Shot Products. He says that he will always do his best to represent the company and the team, and hopes to inspire the next generation of shooters!
Micah McMillan "Shotmastr"
Micah McMillan, Professional Exhibition Shooter on the Impossible Shots Television Show. https://fb.watch/381NIr6s9l/
Cherie Blake & Mark Blake
Cherie Blake Recent Achievements:
- 2022 - Australian Runner Up National Championship
- 2022- Pistol Australia - Ladies’ National Champion
- 2022 - Victorian Ladies State Champion
- 2022 - ACT Ladies Champion
- 2022 - Bianchi Cup - 3rd Lady, 2nd International Team
- 2022 - Flagler Cup - High Lady
- 2020 - Awarded the Pistol Australia 2019 Female Athlete of the Year
- 2019 - Bianchi Cup (US National)
- 2018 - World Action Pistol Ladies World Champion
- 2017 - Bianchi Cup (US National) 2017 Ladies Bianchi Cup
- 2017 listed in the Top 50 Women in Competitive Shooting by Shooting Sports USA
- 2013 - 2019 - Australian Team for 3 World Championships and 7 Bianchi Cups (Runner Up Worlds 2016, Runner up at Bianchi 2018 and 2016).
- 2012 - 2019 - 12 Australian National Championships (Action and Steel Challenge)
- 1998-1999 - First female to be selected for the ADF (Army) Combat Shooting Team and represented the ADF 4 times at International Military Competitions.
Mark Blake Recent Achievements:
- Bianchi Cup - 1st International, 1st Military Veteran, 6th Overall, 1st International Team
- 2022- Victorian State Champion
- 2022- Queensland State Champion
- 2022- Pistol Australia - Third Metallic National Championship
- 2022 - Pistol Australia - Runner Up Iron Man National Championship (Open & Metallic Combined)
- 2022 - Australian National Champion
- 2019 - Clean Sweep at Pistol Australia National Championships - winning all three outright titles
- 2019 - Winning 3 of 4 outright SSAA National Championships
- 2018 - Bianchi Cup Runner Up 2018 Runner up
- 2013 - 2019 - Australian Team for 3 World Championships and 7 Bianchi Cups
- 2012 - 2019 - 20 Australian National Championships (Action and Steel Challenge)
- 2002 - Retired from Australian Army as Sniper Sergeant 2RAR and with operational deployments
- 2001 - Champion Shot of Australian Army
- 1999 - International Rifle Champion Australian Army International Competition
Aaron competes in IDPA, USPSA, and Steel Challenge. Mostly he competes with his 9mm but sometimes also uses a 40 S&W in USPSA.
Aaron shoots mostly 9mm in IDPA & USPSA, as well as some
40SW in USPSA.
Occasionally shoots 38special and 45ACP in both sports with Revolvers.
He also shoots 9mm PCC.
Of course, in Steel challenge he shoots those
calibers as well as 22LR.
Vary rarely lately because of ammunition shortages he shoots .223 carbines, as well as some 12ga shotguns.
Jim Cox (Jimmy Ray), began his shooting while in the US Army in 1978. While stationed at Ft Bliss, TX, Jim was approached by the Post Rifle team commander and was invited... Read More
I have been shooting recreational trap for last 10 plus years. # years ago I started competing competitively. I shoot a Ljutic one touch Pro 3 . I am a Army Veteran with one tour in Iraq. I have 23 yrs service where I have been in 20th Special Forces, Airborne Infantry and a Drill Sergeant. I support 4_H shooting events locally coaching and running ranges. I started shooting to help with PTSD and have fell in love with the sport. I have yet to win any National or State titles Other D class Single Champion in 2018 at a Memorial Day shoot in Richmond Ky.
I started competing with horses at just 5 years old. I competed in many disciplines including saddle seat, barrel racing, team roping, and goat tying. I didn’t grow up around firearms but I always enjoyed every time I got to shoot. It wasn’t until I started dating my husband in 2007 that I really got into shooting... Read More
David Pessall Sr. started out in Jr. High School shooting prone with 22RF on the school team and he’s been hooked on competition ever since. He joined the U.S. ARMY in 1981... Read More
My name is Daniel, but most call me by my last name WOLF. I have been shooting for about 12 years total, and started shooting competitively 3 years ago. I have been shooting since I was 12 years old... Read More
Jay currently competes in USPSA, Steel Challenge and some GSSF. In Steel Challenge Jay is part of Club 13 where he holds classification in all divisions. He is currently working on Club 21 where I will be certified in all divisions of USPSA and Steel Challenge combined.
Jay’s main discipline in USPSA is Open where he’s rated at B class. In Steel Challenge he actively competes in RFPO, RFRO and PCCO. Jay is currently a CRO and certified NRA pistol instructor and a KY Carry and Conceal Instructor. With plans to shoot over 10 major matches in 2023 and attend his first World Speed Shooting Championship Jay will have a very active year in the shooting sports.
ROB ENGH- Canada
Ask an IPSC shooter to name a competitor who has left an unforgettable impression on both themselves and their sport, and odds are the choice will be Robert 'Fang' Engh. Be it his trademark 'vampire' grin and winning sense of humour, or viper-like reflexes and mind-blowing accuracy, Robert is known and respected... Read More