Borka Tool Kits are known to be among the best in the world for its Adjustable Torque Driver Kits and Bits.
This is a Pro-Shot Webstore only exclusive kit for the Military Grade Borka Tool kit, Mfg#BTK-G5.
Includes Select (Military Grade) BTD (Borka Torque Driver) that is subjected to an additional 1,000 cycles of durability testing and enhanced quality control. Making this the an extremely accurate adjustable torque driver tool.
The #BTK-G5 Military Grade Superior kit also includes an additional (second) set of BTK-ST screwdriver bits. The owner of Borka Tools, Boris Teper added the extra set of bits in mind with the his vast experience in the tool market over the years. Boris tells us he has often heard of people losing the most common bits in the field or range, with the second set of bits it allows you to keep using this kit immediately. Which is most important in the field when more bits aren't able to be sourced. Just one more thing that makes the Military Grade #BTK-G5 kit the best on the market!
Military Grade Configuration
1. BTD1070-IP adjustable torque driver*
2. Compact 1/4" hex (F) x 1/4" square drive (M) ratchet handle
3. 1/4" hex drive (F) to 1/4" square drive (F) adapter
4. 1/4" hex drive (M) to 1/4" square drive (M) adapter
5. (2 Sets) S2 tool steel chrome plated screwdriver bits (total of 29):
Hex, Inch: 5/64**, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16
Hex, Metric: 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm
Slotted (blade width): 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16
Torx: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27, T-30
Phillips: #1, #2
Other bits: spare T-10 torx and T-15 torx**
6. 1/2" hex socket with 1/4" square drive (F)
7. 2" long extension with 1/4" square drive (M and F) ends
8. Cordura nylon pouch by Maxpedition, 7"x5"x1...2"
9. Pro-Shot ECR (Emergency Cleaning Rod)
10. Basic Instructions Guide with Links to Video Guides
*Made in the U.S.A. / Patent # 8,667,870 / 2nd Patent Pending
Torque driver calibration accuracy: +/- 4%
Warranty: see warranty details here.
**5/64 hex bit, spare T-10 and T-15 torx bits are situated
in "Special Bits" slots labeled as SPB#3, SPB#1 and SPB#2.