SPEC OPS SERIES, FEATURING SUPERIOR PRO-TUFF (PTC) DOUBLE COATED RODS!
American Made Steel: Pro-Shot exclusively uses USA made spec. steel for its cleaning rods. Our steel starts out straight all the way through the manufacturing process. Our rods are less hard than barrel steel, so you never have to worry.
1st Step Built in Coating Process – Micro Polishing: With micro polishing Pro-Shot builds the coating into the rod surface itself. This process is what gives a Pro-Shot rod a mirror-like finish and provides ultimate protection while cleaning.
2nd Step Revolutionary Coating ensures maximum barrel protection. The smooth and slick coated rod surface is chemical and heat resistant. Revolutionary 2 Step coating process resists pick up and embedding of fouling on rod. The only coated cleaning rod in the world with double coating, giving your barrel maximum protection.
*Master Proven in Extreme Battle & Field Conditions
6.5mm COYOTE TAN KIT FEATURES:
• Coyote Tactical Pouch Kit
• 32.5” Working Length Pro-Tuff Coated (PTC) Rod (5 Qty. 6.5” Length Rods)
• MPH – Multi-Purpose ChamberLock Locking Swivel T Handle (Pat. Pending)
• Brass Core/ Bronze Bristle for 6.5mm
• 6.5mm Chamber Brush
• 1 Step CLP 1 fl. oz. Needle Oiler Bottle
• Pro Gold Sample Packet (Lubricant/Grease)
• Brass Spear Tip Jag
• Brass Patch Holder
• Double Ended Nylon AP Brush
• 1” Round Cleaning Patches
• Silicone Cloth
• Original J Chamber Flag Bore Light