Pro-Shot Exclusive & Proprietary Manufacturing steps make our Micro-Polished Stainless Cleaning Rod the BEST type of gun cleaning rod to use.
Pro-Shot's 1 Piece Micro Polished Stainless Cleaning Rods are less hard than barrel steel, and go through multiple steps of finishing to provide you the best tool for cleaning.
PRO-SHOT BUILDS THE PROTECTIVE COATING INTO THE ROD ITSELF & HERE’S HOW: First, we heat treat the steal, this adds to the strength and durability of the cleaning rod. Next, we center-less grind and Micro-Polish/Burnish the rod.
Our Exclusive and Proprietary manufacturing process of micro polishing/burnishing cleaning rods along with center-less grinding and polishing, provide for a super smooth and mirror-like jeweled finish. These extras manufacturing steps provide a hardened dense jeweled mirror like finish, so they do not pick up and carry abrasive grit, dirt, & fouling.
*Micro polished precision stainless steel cleaning Pro-Shot rods are strong and are used by accuracy minded and world record competition shooters worldwide.
*Rugged precision threading for no wobble attachment of rod tip accessories. No adapter needed and our attachments do not get out of line with the rods, as when an adapter is used.
*Proprietary Rod handle design (Pat. Pending) allows the rod to rotate in the handle, allowing the bore brush to spiral with the rifling and clean the grooves of the rifling completely.
· Micro-Polished finish / Centerless Ground & Polished Rod
· Proprietary Swivel Rod Handle Design (Pat. Pending)
· #AD2 Brass Adapter- This accessory is not a thread adaptor. The #AD2 is meant to make a smooth transition for the .27/U diameter rods to accept smaller diameter accessories, such as a bore brush or patch holder.
· Brass Patch Holder
· Precision Threading #8-32
· Reusable Tube for safe storage
· Made in USA