2 OZ. BOTTLE- PRO-SHOT 1 STEP MIL-SPEC MILITARY GRADE CLP keeps weapons operating in Extreme Weather Conditions. Design, Engineered, & Made in USA!
Excellent for cleaning, lubricating, and short/long term preservation of small and large caliber/mm weapons.
MIL SPEC CERTIFIED: Listed for DOD and NATO Procurement: MIL-PRF-63460F TY: A NATO Code Number S-758 DOD Approved / DOD Qualified
· PATENTED WATER DISPLACEMENT: FEATURES PRO-SHOT CORE TECHNOLOGY TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF METAL.
· SUPERIOR ANTI-CORROSION: PROVIDES THE SAME CORROSION PROTECTION AND PREVENTION YOU EXPECT FROM SUPERIOR PRO-SHOT CLP.
· SUPERIOR VISCOSITY: MEETS DOD REQUIREMENTS FOR SUPERIOR LUBRICITY THAT IS ENGINEERED TO HOLD UP UNDER THE TOUGHEST CONDITIONS AND PREVENT THE FRICTION THAT PUTS WEAR AND TEAR ON MOVING PARTS.
· ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: MEETS RIGOROUS DOD ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS.
· HIGHER FLASHPOINT: FUNCTIONS EFFECTIVELY UNDER THE HEAT OF HEAVY FIRE
MEETS AND/OR EXCEEDS CONTROL CLP UNDER EXTREME FIELD AND LABORATORY CONDITIONS.
· Live Fire Test (cold) – 1 Step Mil-Spec CLP averaged 16.3% higher than minimum requirement: The M249 machine gun "exhibited a rate of fire of 851 and 786 rounds per minute in each of the two 100 round cycles..." with ZERO stoppages. The minimum is 650 rounds per minute.
· Salt Spray Test – 1 Step Mil-Spec CLP averaged 26% longer than minimum requirement.
· Pro-Shot 1 Step Mil-Spec CLP conforms on all 22-performance metrics, including viscosity, flashpoint, and environmental protection.
· Certified for "DoD competitive procurement and use."